It’s Rodeo Time! If you are interested in securing a vendor space, please download and complete the vendor application by clicking the following button.
Vendors are required to meet the following requirements:
- Western theme (hats, arts, crafts, jewelry)
- Food/refreshment (no alcohol)
- No drug related paraphernalia
- No sexually explicit items
- No products that could startle animals (i.e., air horns, whistles)
- Event insurance is required
- County Health Department Permit
Food vendors will need a Temporary Food Facilities Application form submitted to the Colusa County Environmental Health department. Contact:
124 E. Webster St.,
Colusa, CA 95932,
County food application fee is to be announced and must be submitted 14 days before the event. Click here to download the application form.
Rodeo vendors will be contacted once applications are received. Vendor space fees vary based on location of the space and whether power/water is provided.
Vendors are required to be set up by 12:00 Noon on Friday and be ready by 9:00 a.m. on both Saturday and Sunday and to be open during the performances.
Vendor Selection Policy
- First option will go to those vendors from the previous year.
- Returning vendor will have option to retain same space or choice of any open space.
- New vendors will be assigned a space based on type of concession/vendor item. It is the intent of the Association to try and place Vendor in a location that provides opportunities for the rodeo
NOTE: All vendor spaces are now full.